× Before purchasing please read the full description carefully. Also please be sure to check our current processing and shipping times. Since all of our items are unique and made to order we do not offer returns, exchanges, or cancelations. Thank you.
You will receive 1 – 12x12 Masking Tape
Masking tape is included in a purchase of 5 or more HTV Transfers
HOW TO USE:
- Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover.
- Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside.
- Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface.
- With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image.
- Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask.
- Repeat this process in several directions.
- Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to separate the mask from the image.
- Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside.
With the beautiful HTV transfers I got from Peach Tree Market Co… the masking tape worked perfectly. Excited to be able to use the masking tape again with my other HTV transfers!